Sunday, May 16, 2010

We went down to the point to fly Kenzi's kite. We also looked for the spot where people cliff jump into the ocean. This is the only spot without rocks below, so it must be it. I want to try it with Brett and Brad when they come out in a couple weeks. Need to confirm this is the right spot first. Thought about throwing Kenzi in to see if she came up all right but Mom probably wouldn't approve.


Here we are flying the kite. There's always a good breeze blowing here. Kenzi loved it. She wanted me to tie her to the kite so she could "fly like Peter Pan".







3 comments:

kadeandmaddie said...

Fun. Beautiful Pictures. Someday you can post how Kade and Maddie are coming...

jandd said...

Fun! I love kites too! And i bet Kenzie would love cliff diving:)

Becka said...

I have ALWAYS weanted to fly like Peter Pan! I have plenty of happy little thoughts but no Fairy Dust. ;-( I don't know If I would be brave enough to clif jump now...well not RIGHT now, kinda pregnant.