Sunday, May 23, 2010

Snorkeling at Shark's Cove

This weekend, our adventures took us to Shark's Cove, a popular snorkeling/scuba diving area on the North Shore. Here we are entering the Cove. Me sporting the snorkel gear, feeling like my eyeballs were being suctioned out of my head. Me snorkeling. I could try to tell you how amazing it was to literally swim next to fish of all shapes, sizes, and colors, but it would seem utterly unfair to the fish to do so. Hopefully next time we will have purchased an underwater camera.
Kenz found a safe haven from all the scuba guys who look kind of scary to a two-year-old with all of their crazy gear on.

Throwing rocks (my favorite bootie shot!). Also, I can't handle this swimsuit...pink and fluffy, just like she likes it...thanks Aunt Sara!

Overall a fun and free adventure. Can't wait to do it again!

4 comments:

Alicia W said...

Love the suit!

kadeandmaddie said...

love the booty shot! you know she is going to be a dancer!

Becka said...

SHARKS Cove!?!?! Are you crazy?!?!

Anonymous said...

She has great booty! Such a beautiful day, I miss you!