Thursday, April 16, 2009

And we're back!!!

Kenzie got these much needed sunglasses for Easter. The Easter bunny known as Aunt Sara also found some Disney Princess cookies which added to Kenz's Easter sugar high.

Kenzie is not the easiest to wake in the morning. We especially love her morning-do. It resembles a big ball of fluff in the back and shaggadelic on top and in front. For one who is not skilled in hairstyling, mousse has become my favorite friend. If it ends up like a rat's nest at the end of the day, at least it smells good.


Kenzie is in love with my toothbrush. I wish I could have it back someday.



3 comments:

Alicia W said...

These are super cute.

Amy E said...

She's so big!!! I love the morning 'do....haha. Very cute girl.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she needs her own princess toothbrush.