Sunday, January 10, 2010

Your daughter is a princess if...

How to tell if your daughter is a princess:


She calls an umbrella a "Belle-Rella"

She calls Taco Bell, "Tinker Bell"

She makes you put on her headbands Rambo-style, like a crown

She will do almost anything for Disney princess spaghettios

When something is too high to reach, she states "I need a fairy" (to fly up and get it for her)

She starts singing, "Someday my prince will come" every time she sees a lady wearing a pretty dress

Every Sunday you have to make a castle out of Hymnbooks for her princess figurenes to play in

She wants to wear a dress everyday...even resorting to dirty ones in the dirty clothes pile if necessary

Her dresses are named according to their predominant color and corresponding Disney princess: yellow and orange ones are Belle dresses, Blue ones are Cinderella dresses, green Ariel dresses, red Snow White dresses, and pink Aurora dresses


...all of which have led me to the conclusion that my daughter is in fact a princess.

4 comments:

Amy E said...

I just saw your comment on my blog and as I read this post on yours, I would have to totally agree with you...Kenz and Lydia would be VERY great friends. They sound very alike. Too bad we live so far apart! It's fun seeing your pictures and how your little girl is growing so fast! And how jealous I am of Hawaii! Do the hula for me! :)

Alicia W said...

Too cute! Just remind her that princesses are always polite and eat their vegetables. :)

Heather said...

What a cute princess! Your pics are great! Miss you guys.

Becka said...

Hahaha What have you done to that poor little girl? hehe