Thursday, August 13, 2009

We are moving

This will be our new home for five years. I guess it's okay.


So adios to my beautiful cacti:

And Aloha to Honolulu.

The reason for this unexpected but exciting change? Boe is starting a project somewhere in/around Honolulu at the end of August that requires a move on our part. Unfortunately, I attend a silly graduate school that requires me to stay in Arizona. Thus Kenzie and I invite you to a pity party we will be hosting for the next four months until December when our family reunites in Honolulu. We are actually excited to spend some time with Kenz's aunt, uncle and cousins while Boe is away...Kenz will have a dog to bother/torture and all the cheetohs, chocolate milk and princess movies her little heart desires.

5 comments:

M. Williams said...

Shauna that is crazy. I'm sorry to hear you will be apart for a while. Have you guys found a place over there yet? I have a friend who lives over there and could probably be of some help. Let me know! Moe

Becka said...

I'm trying to convince Mike to come visit you guys over ther next year. It would be sweet!

Amanda said...

good luck with all that. are you selling your house? we will miss you.

Amy E said...

Oh my goodness!! What a major life change! So sorry you'll be apart for a while...if you're selling/renting your house, let me know. Stephen's younger sister and her fam are in AZ looking for a home.

Lindsey said...

Good luck getting through the time apart. Congrats on the move! Good luck loving Hawaii even though it's not AZ. :) Is anything ever as good as home??