Monday, June 15, 2009

Wicked...hairbows...

In preparation for our attendance at Wicked the musical, we have been listening with wreckless faith to the Wicked soundtrack since Kenzie was born. Yesterday she surprised us with some sing-along during "Popular", prefacing her solo with "he coms, he coms, he coms" (trans. "here it comes!!!!!!!!") She's no Mariah Carey, but we were proud.


Aunt Sara made some hairbows the other day, Kenz was kind enough not to rip this one out.





My attempt at a hairbow.


Not the best hiding spot.




3 comments:

Alicia W said...

I always feel like Ellie looks like Rambo when I try a bow. Hopefully that look will be cool.

kadeandmaddie said...

Did you find out the exact date your going??? I'm excited for you. I don't think I could get sick of that show.

Megan said...

when are you going to wicked?
my sisters and I and curtis and cousins and Aunts and other random people cause we didn't have enough people to fill all of Gamage are all going on the 2nd of July