Monday, May 11, 2009



The Easter dress was a huge hit at church.


I went a little crazy and bought three swimsuits for Kenz, not intending to keep all, of course. Though my sisters insist little girls need approximately three swimsuits per season, this is the one that came in first place. Kenz was a good sport as I tried, retried, and then re-retried the suits on again.


A runner up in the swimsuit purchase.

Kenz now thinks she knows how to feed herself. The food ends up in a combination of the following: her lap, her hair, the cracks of her thighs, her elbows, her highchair, the floor and other surrounding areas around but not in the target.

6 comments:

Alicia W said...

Personally, I like the red swimsuit the best. Adorable! And my question is, how soon is too soon to take a baby to the pool. I want to be by the pool with my newborn. Is that wrong, nurse friend?

Dotty Evanson said...

She is growning up way too fast. We will be down this summer ASAP...maybe to help you box things up or whatever. Thanks for posting.

Amy E said...

I love the Easter dress! So adorable. And nice swimsuits, too. I don't know if she really needs three, but it's fun, isn't it? My parents have a pool so we went swimming everyday last summer and they definitely need more than one if that's the case. She's getting so big and is so very cute. Have fun with the mess that comes when they decide they can feed themselves. :)

Becka said...

mmm...thigh chrak leftovers, my personal fav ;-)

Becka said...

oops...'crack' hehe

Shawn Jensen said...

Lincoln would NEVER allow me to dress and re-dress so many times in one day. I love the suits, and the Easter dress was adorable!