Sunday, September 9, 2007

I was a skeptic about the pink at first. Basketball players don't have pink rooms. However, I guess I'm not as anti-pink as I first thought...the room is growing on me.

Another belly picture.


A few clarifications:

The blue line is tape

The bookshelf (currently on top of the changing table) will be mounted somewhere on the wall

The chair has a butterfly back to go along with what has turned out to be a garden theme (i.e. flowers on the wall...which were purchased, not painted)





2 comments:

Megan said...

I love your family's Blog! It was good seeing you at the shower... Sorry it wasn't the best circumstances! I hope things are getting better We're thinking of you guys. Give your mom and ginny a hug for me.
You look hot!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

I love the room! you look good in pink. so excited for your baby to get here!