Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back at School

I'm currently in Tucson attending a graduate class. The baby seems to like school because she keeps kicking to get out, especially during long lectures. The medical campus (school of nursing, medicine, pharmacy and public health) is undergoing a lot of construction, much like the rest of Tucson. I've probably spent more time my car due to detour travel than meaningful travel.




Medical Campus (College of Pharmacy on left, College of Medicine/University Hospital straight ahead, College of Nursing on right, College of Public Health behind me)

MY CLASS

(most are older with MANY more years of experience...a humbling thought for myself)

1 comment:

Dotty Evanson said...

Shauna, so back to school. Did you go school shopping?? Give the little one a pat for us.
Hugs, Dot